Information on personal data processing
1. INTRODUCTION AND CONTACT INFORMATION
1.1 Below we describe how we at Stockholm Quality Outlet process your personal data when you as a customer/visitor use our Customer app and website. Your privacy is important to us and we therefore encourage you to read through this text carefully to know more about our treatment.
1.2 Stockholm Quality Outlet (company registration number 556619-6688) is the data controller and is therefore responsible for the personal data processing carried out by the shopping centre or on its behalf. If you have any questions about this processing, please feel free to contact us via the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS ABOUT YOU?
2.1 When you visit our website , we process information about your activity on our website (e.g. which pages you visit and what features you use) AND your IP address; We collect this information via cookies. Our website also includes tools that enable advertising on other sites/services. One such example is a so-called Facebook Pixel. This allows us to show marketing on Facebook to the people who have visited our site (this is done by matching the IP addresses). In our Information about Cookies We will tell you more about the cookies and similar technologies available on our website.
2.2 Even when you use our app , we process data. We will then process information about the device you use when you use the app (e.g. device ID). However, we do not process any other personal data such as: Mail or name (the app does not require a login, user account, etc.).
2.3 We also process information about you that you have provided to us in connection with contacting our informational email email@example.com or our maintenance service. This may include The comments or complaints you may have.
2.4 We may also collect information from public registers/databases, such as address, for the purpose of making targeted mailings (e.g. advertising the shopping centre to you and other people who live in the vicinity of it).
2.5 We also process your personal data in the form of artwork through the camera surveillance that takes place in our shopping centres, which we tell you more about In our
Policy on camera surveillance
3. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
3.1 We use the information described above for the following purposes:
• To obtain statistics on your use of our website for the purpose of improving and developing the website and features of the website and to develop new features and services (as a rule, this is done through the use of anonymous data);
• To send marketing by post (if we buy addresses or collect them from public registers) or display marketing on social media, such as Facebook or in our app;
• To provide our app where you can see offers, what is happening in the centre, contact information to us, etc. In the app, we may also send push notifications with information provided you have allowed it in your phone settings;
• To collect information about what you think about our center by providing questionnaires in our app where you can comment on the centre or by conducting market research in the Centre (please note that it is optional to participate in these);
• To reply to the emails received by our informational email; And
• To fulfill our legal obligations and defend our company against any claims.
4. WHEN DO WE DELETE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
4.1 In general, we retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes set out above. The data will then be erased in accordance with our screening routine.
4.2 In the case of information e-mails, incoming mail is deleted continuously. However, we always save mail until a case is investigated or if there is another purpose that prompts the email to be saved.
Image footage from camera surveillance is retained in accordance with what is stated in our Policy on camera surveillance
and cookies as set out in Our cookie Information. In the case of addresses, these are usually saved for three months from the purchase of these, and then deleted.
5. WITH WHICH LEGAL BASIS DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
5.1 Most of our treatment is supported by a so-called balancing of interests, which means that we have a legitimate interest in processing the data. So, for example, The case for analyzing statistics on how to use our website and its features. Also, processing that occurs in connection with the provision of our app and when answering mail to our information email is done with the support of a balancing of interests.
6. WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO?
6.1 External companies offering services to us (such as IT services) may receive your personal data in connection with providing services to us. These companies may only process the data in accordance with our instructions and by contract we ensure a high level of protection of your personal data. If we transfer your data to countries outside the EU/EEA, we ensure that there is a legal basis for the transfer and that appropriate security measures have been taken, such as: By including the EUROPEAN Commission’s standard contractual clauses for data transmission (which are available on the EUROPEAN Commission’s website) in the agreements we make with parties who have access to personal data.
6.2 We may also disclose information to authorities if we are required to do so by law or government decision or to other companies if they have an interest in or the right to access the data.
7. YOUR RIGHTS IN CONNECTION WITH OUR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
7.1 By law, you have the following rights when we process your personal data:
• The right to receive information about, and copy of, the data processed.
• Right to have data corrected and/or deleted.
• The right to request that we limit our processing (e.g., do not send marketing).
• Right to request that we transfer your personal data to another company.
• Right to object to our processing of your personal data.
• The right to withdraw your consent (however, this does not affect the legality of the processing made on the support of your consent before this was revoked).
• Right to object to supervisory authority if you believe that our processing is not in accordance with law.
7.2 Some of the above rights apply only in certain situations. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact details above.
8. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY