store manager samsoe & samsoe
As Store Manager to Samsoe Samsoe, you will be in charge of the daily management of our store in Barkarby. You and your team must provide an outstanding level of customer service, ensure customer loyalty an maximize sales targets. In cooperation with our strong retail team, you will have an important role in developing and ensuring Samsoe Samsoe´s strong position in Sweden.
The position is a full-time maternity cover and will commence on 1st of December 2019.
- Ensure an outstanding level al customer service at all times
- Deliver on sales targets and maximise performance
- Use Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as the basic management tool every day
- Manage the administrative aspects al running a store, including schedule planning, budget planning, general reporting, etc
- Lead, train and recruit the best possible team members of Sales Advisors
- Develop the store’s visual identity and interior to the highest possible level
- Buy-in and secure the right selection of Samoe Samsoe’s collections.
- A strong aspiration for managing a high performing team and store
- Setting new standards in terms of training people in sales and sales and service
- Sales driven and result oriented
- Very ambitious and able set goals for yourself and your team
- Energetic and thrive in a busy working environment
- Passionate about fashion and fully buy-in to the DNA of Samsoe Samsoe
WE OFFER YOU
- An interesting and challenging position in a fast growing international company
- An exciting and busy workplace with a strong and supportive team of colleagues
- A job with many possibilities and opportunities tor personal development
- Being a part of an exerting journey in a fast moving fashion organization
- An attractive salary package that will match your qualifications