We are looking for Sales Assistants for our Tommy Hilfiger Outlet store in Barkarby!
Part time – Sales Assistant
We are looking for an outgoing, happy and helpful Sales Assistant, with experience in retail, who has a passion for sale and service. You are innovative and take initiative to actions which can contribute to customer satisfaction. You are striving to do the best in everything you do, and of course you have an interest in the fashion industry and Tommy Hilfiger.
The positions are full time/part time in our Tommy Hilfiger store in Barkarby. Your key contribution areas are: To give excellent customer service, to develop and maintain good product knowledge.
General areas of responsibility:
- It is expected that you follow and enforce Tommy Hilfiger Customer Service
- That you maintain a strong knowledge of our products to inform and provide information to customers and employees
- That you consistently promote a positive shopping experience by treating all customers in a fair and consistent manner
- That you perform/and or delegate daily / weekly / monthly open and close checklist tasks outlined by the Store Manager, to ensure that the store is always ready for customers
- That you handle the overall responsibility of the store together with your colleagues when the store manager is not available
- That you perform other tasks assigned on time and with attention to detail
You must be able to relate to our Nordic culture – TC Friends
TRUST – CARE – FUN – RESPECT – IMPRESS – ENTREPRENEUR – NO DRAMA – DIVERSITY – SPEED
Tommy Hilfiger is an exciting workplace with lots of daily challenges, where focus lies on delivering top quality in all areas by training and motivating each employee.
Start date: 4 February
Apply for the job here and click on “Apply for this position” or Google “Job at Tommy Hilfiger”. And submit your application.