We are looking for a Stock room assistant for our Tommy Hilfiger Outlet store in Barkarby!
Full time – Stock room assistant
We are looking for a hardworking, outgoing, happy and efficient Stock room Assistant. You are innovative and take initiative to actions which can contribute to customer satisfaction. You are efficient in your work and know your priorities in the daily work. You are striving to do the best in everything you do, and of course you have an interest in the fashion industry and Tommy Hilfiger.
The position is full time in our Tommy Hilfiger store in Barkarby. Your key contribution areas are: Restocking the store and unpacking the deliveries.
General areas of responsibility:
- It is expected that you follow and enforce Tommy Hilfiger Customer Service
- That you maintain a strong knowledge of our products to inform and provide information to customers and employees
- That you perform/and or delegate daily / weekly / monthly open and close checklist tasks outlined by the Store Manager, to ensure that the store is always ready for customers
- That you handle the overall responsibility of the store together with your colleagues when the store manager is not available
- That you perform other tasks assigned on time and with attention to detail
You must be able to relate to our Nordic culture – TC Friends
TRUST – CARE – FUN – RESPECT – IMPRESS – ENTREPRENEUR – NO DRAMA – DIVERSITY – SPEED
Tommy Hilfiger is an exciting workplace with lots of daily challenges, where focus lies on delivering top quality in all areas by training and motivating each employee.
Introduction: 14-17 January
Start date: 31 January
Apply for the job here and click on “Apply for this position” or Google “Job at Tommy Hilfiger”. And submit your application.