Visual Merchandiser / Sales Assistant, Levi’s
Full/Part-Time: Part time 20 hours per week
As Visual Merchandiser Responsible at Levi Strauss & Co. you will have the opportunity to work in an environment where change and ideas are celebrated. You will have a fundamental role in implementing the Levi’s brand image whilst offering an exceptional customer experience.
Key parts of the role
• Maintaining Levi’s brand image through our Visual Merchandising brand guidelines
• Delivering store sales targets by ensuring the product on the floor is well displayed and tagged.
• Training store associates in Levi’s Visual Guidelines
• Delivering the highest level of customer service
• Providing Head Office with ongoing feedback by using VMR checklists and pictures on regular basis
Our ideal candidate
• Passionate about the brand and living our values
• Relevant Visual Merchandising experience
• Understand and follow VM guidelines and sales reports
• Be creative and aware of current trends
• Be disciplined with time & deadlines
• Capable of advising & proposing store management of commercial VM ideas that will improve results.
As part of LS&Co. you will be entitled to some incredible benefits, competitive rate of pay and the opportunity to work for an iconic brand. As well as working for a much loved brand in a great working environment, you will also have the opportunity to develop on the skills needed for your future career at Levi Strauss & Co. So if you’re a lover of all things denim and think this role is for you please submit your application today!