Retail sales associate at Puma
Stockholm Quality Outlet, Barkarby
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome.
• You provide excellent customer service and continuously implement it on the floor in line with PUMA values and established service standards.
• You ensure that, through effective customer service, your individual performance meets or exceeds sales, KPI and profitability targets.
• You will ensure prompt, competent, safe and accurate processing of the sales transaction at the checkout counter
• You ensure cleanliness and tidiness in the store as well as compliance with all visual merchandising guidelines in line with PUMA values
• You are responsible for the execution and processing of incoming and outgoing merchandise
• You look for ways to improve the merchandise flow and communicate them to your team
• First sales experience, preferably in a dynamic retail environment
• Passion for the PUMA brand
• Customer-oriented, reliable and friendly personality
• Strong team player
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to learn quickly
• Computer skills, basic knowledge of MS Office programs
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination. PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.