Eton söker sales assistant
Sales Associate – Eton Barkarby Outlet
Job Description: We are looking for an enthusiastic and positive part- time Sales Associate to join our ETON Shirts Retail team in Stockholm Quality Outlet, Järfälla. The successful candidate will be well presented and articulate, with the confidence to offer a luxury service and build relationships with clients.
Eton is a luxury men’s shirt company founded in 1928. Ever since the start, quality and innovation have been at the very core of what the company does. With its roots in Gånghester, a small town in the south of Sweden, it has today successfully grown into a global leading fashion brand. Over the last decades, Eton has continued to perfect its craft through performance fabrics, reinvention of classics and by artistic prints and designs. Eton can today be found in 50 markets in some of the world’s most exclusive stores. Read more on etonshirts.com Our company culture promotes an open environment by all of us being transparent, respectful, honest and trusting.
The Ideal Candidate
We always look for those who will best fit into our company culture and who shares our core values. You are:
You are quality-driven: you put quality first in everything you do.
You are committed to being the best Eton team member you can be
You are progressive. You constantly move forward; innovating, improving and growing.
In addition to sharing our core values you are:
- Well-mannered, articulate and conscientious and can communicate to customers on all levels.
- Smart and presentable with an ability to work as part of a team or individually to deliver and maintain a high standard of service in every aspect of the retail shop
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Greeting customers entering the store with identifiable enthusiasm and a desire to help everyone
- Building up a client base and proactively contacting customers with any launches or new releases relevant to their brand interests
- Maintaining store standards and re-merchandising the store based on current and in-store trends
- Willingness to undertake stockroom duties and inventory needs
- Assisting the management team in maximizing stores sales and profitability
- Completing all the necessary administration tasks.
- Part-time (10h/week). Joining date 2020-02-01 (flexible).
Experience and Qualifications
- You have a proven track record in value and volume of sales and a sales driver
- Luxury retail background with menswear would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Full product and brand training will be provided.
Are you the right candidate? Send your application, including CV and Cover letter to Niklas Trang, Store Manager (Niklas.firstname.lastname@example.org). We review applications on an ongoing basis.