HUGO BOSS is globally renowned as a successful fashion and lifestyle brand. On the one hand, we have our passion for extraordinary design and high expectations regarding fabrics, processing and fitting to thank. On the other hand, we like to encourage our team of almost 13,800 employees to think outside the box. After all, different perspectives enhance creativity and performance and result in products that are sold in 126 countries at over 7,600 sales points around the globe.
We have an exicting opportunity for a Store Manager of our Outlet Store in Barkarby. You will manage the overall operation of the shop with a team of 10-12 sales assistants.
- To manage the overall operation of the shop to ensure that assigned shop productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded
- To provide excellent customer service.
- To ensure that merchandising objectives, operating standards and controllable costs are managed effectively
- To devise and implement store planning and staff development programmes to achieve sales, profitability and development objectives
- Achieve and exceed sales and profit budgets
- To ensure corporate and individual productivity goals for the team and shop are met, to maximise customer conversion and add on selling results by close monitoring of KPI’s
- To develop action plans to increase sales through analysis of business sales reports using ability to address problem areas and capitalise on trends
- To train, motivate and develop the team to optimise shop performance to reflect the brand qualities, ensuring all staff have excellent product knowledge and are regularly trained on new merchandise, taking appropriate action to address performance issues where necessary
- You are a strong manager with at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position in the fashion industry.
- You have worked with KPI´s such as UPT, conversation rate, core hours etc.
- You cope well under pressure and lead by example at all times.
- You have a positive approach to problem solving, and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- You are fluent in verbal and written English and Danish.
- You are an experienced MS Office user.
- Knowledge of SAP and SameSystem