Levi Strauss Assistant Manager | Permanent, Full Time
Levi Strauss & Co. is driven by strong values, creativity and hard work. Using innovative, sustainable and progressive practices isn’t just how we make our jeans and other products – It’s a principle we value in all of our work.
As an Assistant Manager at Levi’s you will have the opportunity to work in an environment where change and ideas are celebrated. You will be representing the brand image and values, whilst working alongside the Store Manager to effectively manage the stores operations and team.
Key parts of the role:
- Support Store Manager in delivering KPI’s and implementing profit opportunities
- Provide daily and weekly sales targets for the store team to improve store performance
- Monitor KPIs and teams performance by running reports and updating the Store Manager on action plans
- Control costs and store operations such as stock management, payroll, admin and rota’s
- Inspire, motivate and develop your team through training, coaching and product knowledge
- Deliver the highest level of customer service through team work and living our brand values
- Recruit and induct high caliber team members who show a passion for all things denim
- Take on the responsibility of the store in the Store Manager’s absence
- Implementing strong visual standards across the store and ensuring the products are displayed in the highest of standards
Our ideal candidate:
Sharing our values, what we stand for and being passionate about the brand is very important to us. Alongside this, strong customer service skills and experience in not only efficiently managing a team but also a good track record of developing and progressing your team. We are looking for someone with experience in working to and driving KPIs and sales targets within retail as well as exposure to managing store operations. Strong people management and organisational skills is also very important, as well as being fluent in English both verbally and written.
- Competitive Salary
- Monthly Bonus Scheme
- Uniform Allowance + 40% discount
- Holiday Entitlement
- Pension Scheme
As well as working for a much loved brand in a great working environment, you will also have the opportunity to develop on the skills needed for your future career at Levi’s. So if you’re a lover of all things denim and think this role is for you please send your CV to: